"1940s Vintage" Toledo chair
Restoration Hardware more eloquent description says " Our reproduction of the classic vintage-inspired draftsman's chair pairs industrial styling with the warmth of wood seating in both stained and painted finishes." -- "This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike."
- Bent steel base is constructed with a spring-loaded clamp and steel pole for height adjustment
- Chair's back adjusts separately
- Seat features swivel mechanism
- Overall: 16¼"W x 18"D x 28"-32"H
- Seat: 16¼"W x 14½"D
- Seat Crown Height: 17"-20¾"
- Footrest: 4" (H)
- Weight: 19 lbs.